Presenter: Neel Shah
Job title: Managing Director
Based in: London
Founded in: 2014
No. of Employees: 4
Neel is a seasoned entrepreneur with experience spanning a variety of industry sectors including technology, finance, retail and fast-food. He has strong managerial, financial and operational skills and is able to think out of the box. He has a passion for technology and strives for excellence in everything he does.
- Product is well developed and undergoing testing in beta
- Execution of well defined marketing plan has been commenced
- Strengthening of the team: sales & marketing and development team
- Establishment of an affiliate / partnerships program
- Development of an API to allow 3rd parties to integrate with core system quickly and easily – a more diverse range of integrations will create more customer opportunities
Ecommerce revenues continue to grow at substantial rates globally with an increasing number of SME’s seeking to participate in the market.
This introduces a variety of new challenges that need to be overcome. ESeller Express provides a ready-to-go solution to address some of these challenges.
The system is cloud based and highly scalable. The entire application has been written in house and the IP therefore resides in the company.
Modularised system components enable rapid development of applications for other markets & verticals.
Core product aimed at SME sector engaged in multi channel commerce.
Offers a significant cost advantage as compared to developing proprietary solutions.
Opportunities to develop additional products targeting specific market verticals using same core
Currently in early stage negotiations to develop alliances with a number of complementary but non-competing businesses.
White labeled solution in early stages of development and expected to be available within a few weeks.
- SEIS / EIS pre-approved – offers significant tax advantages and risk mitigation
- 200k investment in current round of which 25k pledged
- Huge market potential; opportunity to develop a residual revenue stream
- As market matures there are likely to be acquisition and consolidation opportunities
- Forecasts based on very conservative growth forecasts
Postal address: Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, HA7 1JS
Tel: 0330 660 0253