Directors' Pay 2013
Email a Friend
Details of CEO and total board pay are provided for the majority of AIM-quoted companies, and analysed by sector, company turnover and profitability.
An assessment of executive remuneration on AIM
The annual Directors' Pay survey is the most comprehensive review of directors' remuneration on AIM - and one of the largest salary surveys in the UK. Our research team have assessed over 1,000 companies which between them employ 6,000 directors.
What's covered in this year's survey?
- Details of CEO pay for the majority of AIm companies, broken down into basic salary, bonus and benefits
- Total board pay details for almost all AIM companies, split into executive and non-executive pay
- Analysis by sector, company turnover and profitibility
- Details of FD pay and the salaries of non-executive chairmen
- Expert analysis and commentary on short and long-term trends in executive remuneration on AIM
- BRAND NEW! An analysis of severance packages paid to CEOs.
How to order the full survey
The survey is available in PDF format and costs £350 plus VAT. The easiest way to purchase the survey is by credit/debt card. Please call our research team today on 020 7250 7039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org